Tuesday, January 31, 2012

365- Week 4

01/22/12
NO picture

01/23/12
Another Monday with no school because of teacher in service. Alex had a friend over to play and Nick had Ben spend the night, so with 5 boys there was a gun battle going on. Nick and Cooper posed for a picture while they were hiding.

01/24/12
Jordan and Amber were in town for a couple of days. We went to Outback for lunch with Mom and Katie and the Mavrik came over to play with Cooper.

01/25/12
Aubrey used to eat really well. Then slowly she got picky-er and picky-er! I had to take a picture during lunch because it is a small miracle that Aubrey ate a PBJ sandwich. Now we are up to cereal and PBJ. This is huge!!

01/26/12
I got Alex this vest for school on clearance a while ago but haven't had him wear it because I didn't to fight him (they all hate uniforms). I pulled it out one day and he was really excited to wear it. He said all the kids said he looked so handsome! So he wanted to wear it the next day, but also wear a tie too. I thought he looked so handsome! Already looking good for the ladies!

01/27/12
I was messing with Aubrey's hair after I put it in pigtails and the kids thought it was hilarious. Aubrey liked it too. She kept looking in the mirror shaking her head trying to move them, but they didn't move.

01/28/12
I came home from my run and these two were awake watching TV with Daddy.

1 comment:

Perry Family said...

you have the cutest kids!