Monday, January 30, 2012

365- Week 3


01/15/12
Josh and Amber ran to the store and we volunteered to watch the kids=) Chloe was a complete baby hog! She was so good with Lucas though, such a good little mama (her teacher just told me that is what she calls her at school because Chloe is always taking care of the other kids).

01/16/12
Thanks to Martin Luther King we had the day off from school. We went to lunch with Jenny and Katie at CPK, to the park to play and then to see Beauty and The Beast in 3D.

01/17/12
Aubrey loves her kitty jammas and LOVES to wear every ones shoes around the house.

01/18/12
It was a good night. Dinner and homework/reading were all done by 6:30. MIRACLE!!
All the kids were laying down on the floor in the family room, I got my camera out to take a picture and Aubrey just scooted he little self right in with them.

01/19/12
Jenny and I had a day at the spa. Massage, facial, and mani/pedi. It was so nice!!
Chloe was sad that she didn't have her nails painted so I painted hers and then Aubrey wanted hers done too.

01/20/12
Since the kids all got new bikes for Christmas we have been riding them to school on Mondays and Fridays, the days we don't have any after school activities.

01/21/12
One of my good friends from high school was sealed to her husband and little boy. I was so glad I was able to make it the sealing. It brought back so many sweet memories of our special day.

No comments: