Tuesday, January 3, 2012

365- Week 52

Last week of the 2011!

12/24/11
Christmas Eve at my mom's house. She had presents for everyone that was there to open.

12/25/11
Aubrey loved her little baby and little stroller.


12/26/11
All the kids got new bikes for Christmas. I was showing Nick some of the things you can do with pegs.

12/27/11
Nick got a lot of LEGOS for Christmas. Chris loves LEGOS, so he really enjoys helping Nick put them together. Tuesday Chris had to go back to work, so he asked me to help. I really did want to, but I was so sick I was in tears. I was so proud that Nick did it all, all by himself!

12/28/11
NO picture

12/29/11
So thankful that the Yes! Man lives with us. He changed the back and front brakes and rotors and the suburban and saved us a lot of money!

12/30/11
Alex and Cooper love playing with all the tents and tunnels at the Holt's.

12/31/11
Saturday all the boys went shooting. The girls stayed home and hung out.

No comments: