Wednesday, January 18, 2012

365 Continued- Week 1

Looking back at my 365 posts for 2011 I don't think that the quality of my photos has improved much, especially since the majority of them as of late have been taken with my phone, but I really did enjoy looking back and seeing some of the day to day stuff. My memory has gotten so bad, I am going to use this to help! Here is to another year!

01/01/12
Nicholas didn't want to hold Lucas at the hospital, so this is his first time holding him. He didn't want to give anybody else a turn either.

01/02/12
Before Christmas Grandma offered to watch all the kids(minus the babies), so we could have a break. And then she offered again before the kids had to go back to school. Grandma is crazy, but we LOVE her!

01/03/12
Kids back at school means we can go grocery shopping again! I HATE going with all of them, I spend way to much with them all asking for stuff! This is Cooper and Aubrey just hanging out while we were waiting to check out at Sam's Club. Then Aubrey ran away so she had to get back in the cart!

01/04/12
Just Aubrey babysitting wile Chloe is at school.

01/05/11
My cute little ninja. He was cracking me up!

01/06/12
I got Chris Blue Man tickets for Christmas. It was the PERFECT date night! We went to eat at Mon Ami Gabi. It was delicious. And then we walked (QUICKLY) down to the Venetian for the show. Dinner took longer than we expected and we didn't want to be late and have any attention drawn to us, it did happen to another couple that was late! Great night!!

01/07/12
Happy Birthday to me!!
Chloe and Nick were so good to me. Chloe made me oatmeal with strawberries and bananas and then Nick put a candle in it and they all sang to me. My kids are the best!!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

That picture a day idea is awesome. You've got some great ones. I'm impressed you pulled it off last year. Ambitious of you to do it again!