
It is official, Aubrey is 18 months old! Where does the time go?!
18 months means nursery! She is fine to play as long as I am in there, but after I leave she just cries. Poor girl and poor nursery leaders. She has only gone twice, but both times they have brought her to me crying so hard. Hopefully we can get this down soon!

Other things. I feel like Aubrey is changing so much lately! She is getting more independent, funnier, smarter, and her personality is showing more and more.
Aubrey has REALLY become a daddy's girl! I hear "da-ee" all day long and she is so excited when he comes home.
She is talking alot more. Mostly babbling, especially when she is "reading" a book, but she is also saying quite a few words now.
(Daddy, Mommy, Nick, C0 Co, Coop-Coop, Panda, MINE, HI, eww, stink, poop, binky, blanky, baby, wanna eat, drink, balloon and I am sure there are a few more that I can't rememeb.)
No comments:
Post a Comment