Tuesday, July 5, 2011

If you take all 5 kids to the grocery store...

And they are super good (and even help put all the groceries away)!
They probably deserve some FUN!

So you pull out that side-walk-chalk that has been hidden for months.

They color and make their own little masterpieces.


But really they are dying because it is so HOT outside!!

So you pull out the dusty slip 'n' slide and unwind the hose.


They thank you over and over for letting them have a fun day.

So you go inside and pull out the snow cone maker and make them a treat as you watch out the kitchen window as the kids make some fun summer memories!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are SUCH a WONDERFUL Mama! I think they are some pretty lucky kids to have such a cool mama like yourself! I tell Thomas all the time, "One day... when I grow up... I want to be just like Chrissy!"