Tuesday, July 5, 2011

{4th of July}


I LOVE the 4th of July! It is my favorite holiday. I get all happy when I see the red, white, and blue sections at the store.


We started our day with breakfast at our house. I made some cinnamon rolls and Chris made some yummy french toast and bacon. We put some balloons on the kids bikes and had our own little bike parade.


Aubrey and Dad had a nap and then we went over to my mom's for some swimming and BBQ. The kids played in the pool four hours while the adults had some fun conversation. I laughed so hard a couple of times that I had tears. Jeremy manned the grill since Dad is still in China and we had lots of yummy food. Some friends came over and some more fun was had just hanging out. We went home and did some fireworks just our little family. It was a great 4th spent with family and friends, lots of food, and some fireworks! Maybe next year we can have a little less food (I felt soooo sick) and a lot more fireworks!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love your subway art...I need to know how you make that! If you want more fireworks you will have to come to Boulder City with us next year, they are always so good! Looks like you had a great day and your family looks great in their Red, White and Blue!