Wednesday, July 13, 2011

365- Week 27

Last week was such a boring and lazy week for us! Since school has been out we have been go, go, GO! It was kind of nice to just hang out at home all week. I think the kids were worn out too because it wasn't until Friday of last week that they asked if we could go somewhere. Anyways... another week!
07/02/11
After the kids were done playing on the slip'n'slide Chloe asked me for a towel so she could lay out and work on her tan. She is a funny girl!!

07/03/11
Alex wanted to bathe Aubrey. He had her cracking up in the bath. They were too cute to watch!

07/04/11
Happy 4th!!

07/05/11
NO picture

07/06/11
I have this spot in my entry that needs a picture. I had the one I wanted picked out, but waited too long to get it and now it isn't available. So for a now, a cute baby girl will have to do!

07/07/11
Alex's favorite chore is to oil the dining room table.

07/08/11
I drove to Provo to go to the funeral of a very amazing person and Chris stayed home to take care of the kiddos. He got a new iphone and was very excited, so he sent me this. They were having a movie night at home watching Transformers.

No comments: