Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Fun!

I LOVE summer time!! Especially this year since the kids have a real summer break from school we get a full 3 months to play. I love that we get a break from our routine. I LOVE all the time we get to be outside soaking up the warm, I mean HOT summer sun!! I L.O.V.E. all the freedom we have! If we want to stay in our pajamas all day we can (it is 2 o'clock in the afternoon and I am still not dressed!), if we want to go swimming we can.
I LOVE all the time I get to do fun things with my kids!!
Last week a friend invited us to the recreation center pool. It was really nice. The kids LOVED the slides. Right when we got there they marched up the stairs and marched right back down to me because Chloe and Alex were afraid. I told them to just try it once and after that they were glued. Cooper wanted to go too, but I had him stay with me and Aubrey in the little kid area. Towards the end of the afternoon Nick wanted me to go on the slide with him, so I figured Cooper could come too. He loved it!! And he was even able to swim to the stairs all by himself! Another fun day at the pool, we will definitely be back there before summer is over!!

No comments: