Sunday, July 17, 2011

365- Week 28

07/09/11
While I was at the funeral in Provo the kids got to have a fun day with Dad. Not a great picture, but Chris sent this to me. He knew that if I were there I would have taken a picture! He had to do Chloe's hair. Pretty impressive!

07/10/11
I have 2 pictures for Sunday. First, Alex and his squash. He came with a little plant from school and asked Chris if he could plant it. Chris helped him, figuring it would die off, but no! We have a huge squash plant in our backyard!!

And then also Aubrey at dinner squishing her peas. I am not sure if she is teething or what, but she has been pretty grumpy. This night she wouldn't eat anything just wanted to smash it!

07/11/11
We got a lot of attention at the Harry Potter Sneak Preview with all of our matching shirts. News5 was there and interviewed Jenny and Katie. They showed part of their interview that night on the 10 o'clock news.

07/12/11
Nick and I completed our puzzle this day. Sully took us forever with all his fur!

07/13/11
These were my early risers for the day. Aubrey stole the spoons out of the dishwasher when I was loading it.

07/14/11
As Chloe likes to call it, Hailey was over for a "play-over". They painted, played play-doh, colored, played on the trampoline, played babies, played dress-up, and did their nails. They were busy girls!

07/15/11
When your kids ask you if they can have a nap, you know they are tired!! Cooper and Chloe sleeping in my bed after our little field trip.

No comments: