
Monday night we got to go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2! I think this one is my new favorite (I think I say that after each one!). Josh won tickets on the radio so he took Jenny, Katie, Ashton, Amber and me. We had lots of fun looking like BIG dorks with our matching HP shirts while we waited in line to get in!! Jenny and I even had lightening bolts drawn on our foreheads! For a little bit we were wondering if we were actually going to get to see the show. They took all of the other groups in and forgot about us. We ended up having to sit on the very front row of the 3D showing, but I guess it was worth it to get to see it before everyone else!

We were rocking our totally awesome Harry Potter 3D glasses!!

We made Josh wear a matching shirt. He was still bitter in this picture!
2 comments:
You guys are are too funny!
Looks like fun, and I love the matching shirts!
Post a Comment