Tuesday, May 18, 2010

[Camping]


This last weekend was our stake's annual Father Son Campout. Nick and Alex remember from years back and very much look forward to this. Cooper is just excited to be one of the BIG boys and loves to do anything that Dad does!
So after school Friday they loaded up and headed out. What they did I haven't a clue, but they said they had a good time! I am glad that Chris was able to take off work and spend some quality time with the boys.
As for us girls. I asked Chloe what she wanted to do and she said go to eat and go shopping. That is my kind of girl, 2 of my favorite things to do!! I asked her what she wanted to go shopping for and she said new earrings and clothes for the baby. What a great idea!! I even let her pick what stores. She knows that Carter's and Osh Kosh have matching clothes for both baby and BIG girl , so she walks back and forth in the store looking for outfits that they can have matching. It is pretty cute, so the majority of the time I give in! We had a fun time! I am glad that the boys being gone allowed us to have a Mommy Chloe date!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

We had a shopping night, too! I need to encourage Adam to take Ashton on overnight trips more often :)

Anonymous said...

So cute are you...so now you will have to post pictures of the baby with the new clothes when she is born:) Hugs