Saturday, May 29, 2010

Birthday Girl

I guess it has become tradition on our family to have Eggos for your birthday breakfast with a candle of course! Because that is what Chloe asked for. After we took Nick to school I tried to surprise Chloe by taking her to the Children's Museum, but when we got there we found out that they aren't open on Mondays. What a bummer! She was fine with just going to the park with her friend. We went to McDonald's for lunch and then it was off to school.
I brought cupcakes to her class, Hello Kitty of course and stayed to help for Chloe's special day. She made that request also! After school she got to put on her new tutu that Grandma had got her and then it was off to dance. After dance we met Jeremy, Juli, Ben , Hailey, Will, Lucy, Jordan, Amber, and Mavrik at Red Robin for dinner. They sang to her and she got her free birthday ice cream and then we sang to her and had Bundt cake. I am not sure how, but it seems that Chloe gets quite the birthday treatment every year! I think we may have a real princess on our hands! We came home and she got to open presents from Mom and Dad. She gave up on a friend party to have some stuff that she has been wanting for her baby.

1 comment:

Kim said...

NO way!!! Time really does fly!! I hate that we aren't by you guys anymore! We miss you guys!!