This morning I woke up a little earlier than I would have liked, but all for a very good cause! Within the last 6 months three people in my life have been diagnosed with breast cancer, so I decided I need to support the cause. Plus I never know if this disease will someday affect me or even my daughter!
None the less a good reason to get together with some good friends and get a little exercise in! We arrived early and got to check out all the free stuff they were giving away. Always fun because EVERYTHING is pink! That is where we got our sweet scarves! Thanks Ford!
We finally finished at about 1 hour 7 minutes, but by the time we waited for our turn to take a picture in front of the clock we added another 3 minutes. We had a fun time and we are already talking about next year!!
5 comments:
Way to support the cause! Too bad we didn't bump into you, but you finished way before us, we came in in about 1.27mins.
You ROCK!! How awesome is that!
I love the picture of you and your sister. I'm sorry cancer has hit so close to home. I'm glad we could support these great ladies and get some awesome freebies, including some great exercise! Fun times!
WOW, you look amazing...how much have you lost...you skinny girl? The race for the cure is remarkable in helping so many women! good for you guys:)
Good for you! I was thinking of you on Saturday - I'm glad it went well and that you had fun!
Post a Comment