
From the beginning I have always wanted a little girl. And on May 24, 2004 that wish came true! Chloe is my little princess! Her life revolves around her baby and I think that it is okay with me because that is exactly the way I was when I was little. She is pretty bossy at times, like me, but is the cutest little mama ever!! She always wants to take care of anybody younger than her. She is a great big sister and a great helper to me. She has already endured so much in her little life that I know she will be able to accomplish anything she puts her mind to.
Happy Birthday sweet girl! I love you!
4 comments:
Oh, what a sweet girl you have. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE!!
AHHHHH! She is so cute! I love the pic with all the flowers. Happy Birthday Chloe...what a doll!
Hope You had a Happy Birthday Chloe! We Love YOU! ;)
What a cutie! Happy Birthday Chloe!
Post a Comment