Monday, May 5, 2008

As many of you know, my mom's pool is finally finished!! We have somewhere to hang out all summer! I was getting worried though because My little Cooper friend hated the pool! The first couple times we went swimming he pretty much whined/cried the entire time. Although I was totally excited to be swimming every day I was not looking forward to having a miserable baby. But he likes it now!! I got him a little pool and filled it with warm water, so that it would be just like the bath tub, which he loves, and not long after that he was in the pool with everybody else. So it is going to be a great summer after all!!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

So cute. You are very lucky, I am so jealous. Would you like some friends to join you sometime? Maybe her name starts with a D? So glad that Cooper likes the pool, he wouldn't want to miss out on the fun.

Tara said...

Thats soo awesome! I would love to take my kids swimming all the time =) As for now there stuck with my parents Jacuzzi haha.. cUTE PICTURES!!

Lauren said...

Yay for having a finished pool! Just think how nice it is now you don't have to sneak into the apartment pool with us anymore! (even though we did have some fun times at that pool) This is going to be a fun summer!

Carmell said...

How fun! It looks like you are enjoying your waterproof camera too!

Christene said...

What a wonderful thing to have access to the cooling water of a pool during our hot summers. That's the BEST! Thank goodness Cooper got over his initial concerns!