Sunday, April 27, 2008

Another NEW Camera

So...anybody that knows me, knows that I replace my camera just about as often as I replace my underwear!! My camera was stolen from in front of my house a couple of weeks ago and after many tears (mostly from lost pictures), I can say I am over it! Chris being the great husband that he is came home with not just a new camera, but a pink one! I haven't really taken too many pictures, but today we put it to the test. And yes indeed it does take underwater pictures!! I was thinking I was going to have to go get some of those disposable underwater cameras for this summer, but this is way better!! This is totally awesome to me!!

10 comments:

Lauren said...

That is awesome that it works underwater,it is cute pink too!!

Tara said...

How awesome!!! And of course the pink makes it even better. Maybe I need to loose my camera =) Bumemr about the pictures though!!

Danielle said...

I didn't know you got your camera stolen. That stinks!! I can not believe how people are so rude!! I am glad you go a cute new one!!!

Carmell said...

So cool - I wish my camera took underwater pictures!

Perry Family said...

What a sweet husband...he sure loves you to bring home a pink one:) Glad to hear it is restored, but stinks about the pics!

Kim said...

I'm still trying to talk justin in to getting me a new camera! But i guess I will have to cool it for a while, since he did buy us a new house and all!

Danielle said...

That is awesome!! Cute camera means even cuter pictures! Ha Ha!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

You are too cute!! What kind of camera is it? The underwater picture is great. By the way...I started Weight Watchers yesterday!

Christene said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss of pictures and camera. What a shame! But how exciting to get a good new camera! And pink too. You're husband is good!

Anonymous said...

Sweet underwater picture! You should take some of Carmell doing water dancing or whatever it is she does to make money on the side. ;)