
I am not exactly sure when Disney came up with this, but it is the best thing ever!!
Our family was walking in front of the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, all wearing our very stylish Mickey ears when one of the photographers at Disneyland attacked us! He told us that we won his photo of the day award and explained to us the photo pass. It is just a card with a bar code on the back and you can give it to any photographer at the two parks and they snap some pictures for you and give it back. You then can buy pictures there or when you get home online. And they aren't just any pictures, they are awesome. For example I have never had a good picture in front of the castle where you can actually see the people's faces and the entire castle, but the picture is so good it kind of looks like the castle behind us is fake. Another bonus is they get all other people out of the picture for you! So if anybody was wondering why I haven't posted any Disney pictures yet it is because I have to wait to get my CD with all my awesome pictures on it!!
7 comments:
Nice! I can't wait to see them!!
How neat! I'm so excited to see them!
WOW!! Lucky you...that is such a cool thing...and free is always good!
Oh how awesome!! I cant wait to see them :) .. Hey I really like the book thing you were saying. Whats the name of the company or how can I find them? And Thanks for the hint :)
How fun...Ryan likes to kick people out of the way of our castle pictures by himself...we may not be allowed back for awhile :)
How awesome! I can't wait to see your Disney Fun!!
photopass is great! That is so true, we noticed the same thing with ours; the pictures are so good that, the castle & sky look fake behind you.
Post a Comment