Saturday, April 5, 2008

Chloe's Family


While we were watching conference this morning the kids were coloring in the conference packet that some friends e-mailed me. One of the pages had a place to draw your family. AfterI saw Janeen's blog yesterday I was very eager to see how Chloe would draw our family, so I gave that page to her. I didn't get "boobies" like Janeen, but I was very impressed. Thanks for the great idea!!

8 comments:

Janeen said...

That's so cute, I love little kids drawings. They are so creative!

Lauren said...

I like that she knows that she always has great hair and made sure she had it in the picture!

Carmell said...

So cute! I love the hair!

Perry Family said...

She is so smart! I love it.

Danielle said...

Love it! The hair is awesome,my kids would call that "static hair."

Kim said...

I didn't know the boy's hair was that long! I was impressed with how well her hair looked too! I am afraid to see a drawing of our family. I'm not sure how my "boobies" would be portrayed.

Tara said...

Very Cute!!

Christene said...

Super cute! Chloe is a budding artist. What fun!