
We're back! We took our first family vacation with just our little family; no other family, no friends. Just us. It was so nice! We went to Huntington beach for 2 days and went to Disneyland and California Adventure for the other 2 days. Not so long, but a VERY nice break. I know the kids enjoyed themselves, and it was nice to see them so happy!
11 comments:
So Fun! I love Huntington! It is such a nice place. Did you eat at the diner on the end of the pier??? Yummo. I about the accident it was nothing, just got thrown off a horse. I'm doing much better now.
Uhh!! Im JEALOUS!! We still havent done just a " Our little family vacation" and I WANT one :) Looks like lots of fun. And.. How in the heck do your kids always stay soo clean. I mean there in WHITE shirt at the beach and they look good :)
So cute! I love those pictures on the beach! Was panda looking at the camera?!?! Looked like a ton of Fun!
Yay, you got good sunset beach pictures! Glad you guys had fun!
Very, Very cute!! Looks like a fun time. You gotta love the beach.
I love Huntington Beach, that is one of my favorite spots to vacation! I love all the photos...adorable. Glad you had a good time!!
How fun! I'm glad you had a good time. I'm also glad you're back - I missed you!
Wonderful pics. I'm glad you guys had fun! We missed you.
How fun! I wish I could go on a vacation... So to get back to your post the you sent me so long ago (sorry I couldn't figure out my pasword) I just designed in Photoshop and added it to be my header. But it looks like your having Heather help you on your page so looks like your looks even better then mine.
You have such a sweet family! Glad you had a great time. It looks so nice to be by the beach! I love getting away even for a short time.
love the new look of your blog, so cute. Those pictures are gorgeous on the beach!
Post a Comment