Sunday, April 6, 2008

I love my blog

I haven't been on the computer at all today! (SURPRISE! SURPRISE!) We just got home and wanted to check things before we leave for Disneyland tomorrow and WOW!! I thought I was on somebody else's page! I love my blog! It is exactly what I would have picked!
Thanks so much Heather!
Check out http://www.bloggercouture.com/, they ROCK!!!

9 comments:

Lauren said...

You blog is very nice! I was going to ask you how you made it.

Kim said...

Your right! It looks way good! Have fun in Disney Land!!!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Ok... This is ADORBALE! I love it and I agree.. fits you well :)

Perry Family said...

Cute!! I love it too! Good job Heather.

Danielle said...

I Love the new look!

Carmell said...

It looks great - so cute, just like your family!

Ryan said...

Yeah Disneyland! Be sure to enjoy a $14 churro for me. Mmmm fourteen dollar churros.

Christene said...

Oh it looks awesome! It's perfect for you! Have fun in Disneyland!