Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy 9th Birthday Nick!

Nine years ago today I became a mom.
Not long after we were married I found out that I was pregnant.
All I ever wanted was to be a mom.
And Nicholas Ryan made me one!
He was the best baby ever!
And is still an awesome boy!
I am so thankful he is part of our family.
I love that boy to pieces!


Nine things about my 9 year old boy:

1. He loves to read as long as it is a Diary of a Wimpy Kid book.
2. He is awesome at baseball and loves it! Wants to play catch all the time.
3. Nick is pretty much great at everything he wants to do. He started piano when school started in the fall and is doing awesome. Granny has been amazed at well he is doing.
4. Still the sweetest boy ever. He has a good heart and really cares about other people's feelings.
5. He is a complete daddy's boy!! But you will never get him to admit that because he doesn't want to hurt my feelings.
6. He loves to play anything! He is very active and loves to be on the go whether it is playing baseball, fishing, riding bikes, he just wants to be doing something!
7. This boy is awesome with babies and kids. Aubrey adores him. He is such a good big brother and is great with all of his cousins. While at Thanksgiving dinner he just found out that my grandma only has 1 brother and he said, "how sad." I was so happy that he loves having a big family.
8. He is a very emotional boy. I am thankful for his sweet spirit.
9. His new nick name has become "Picky-Nicky". I started calling him this mostly because it rhymed, but it seems to fit him, especially with food.
Happy birthday Nick!
We love you to the moon and back!

2 comments:

Staci said...

Happy Birthday Nick. The picture of Nick holding a baseball is adorable.

Chelsea said...

Seriously, do you feel like you are old enough to have a 9 year old??!!!!! He's so cute!