365- has kind of turned into phone pictures.
Which means not the best of pictures, but still doing what I wanted to do- help me kind of remember the day to day stuff.
12/17/11

Saturday night we went to the live Nativity. I really wasn't feeling like going, but it was the last night and I am so glad we went. It was a great way to feel the Christmas spirit.
12/18/11
No picture
12/19/11

Alex on the POLAR EXPRESS. I thought it was neat to see his reflection in the window as he was watching as we were pulling up to the North Pole.
12/20/11

Amber and the kids came over and me made home made sugar cookies and let all the kids decorate them. These ones are some of Chloe's.
12/21/11

Nick LOVES Aubrey and Aubrey LOVES Nick. Whenever he is sitting on the floor, or sitting still for that matter she backs herself up and sits on his lap.
12/22/11

We went with all the cousins to see Santa. I will have to post the picture of all the kids together.
Of course Aubrey is crying. Not a fan of Santa this year.
12/23/11

Aubrey is still sleeping in my closet. Kind of thinking she may just stay there forever. I like her there! I always go in and check on her before I go to bed and she is always sleeping in some crazy positions! This night her feet were up on the wall.
No comments:
Post a Comment