Sunday, December 4, 2011

365- Week 48

11/26/11
Sometimes I wonder how Aubrey is so BIG. She loves to play babies now and loves purses.

11/27/11
After Thanksgiving a little elf named Franky came to stay for the holidays!

11/28/11
On this day Franky was hiding in the Christmas tree and Cooper was dancing for him. I can always find Cooper making faces at him, talking and dancing for him. It was pretty funny. Especially since Cooper was kind of scared of him. He wouldn't want to be upstairs/downstairs by himself with him because "Franky had creepy eyes and he was watching him".

11/29/11
Aubrey is learning to climb up on things now. She isn't too bad at getting into stuff. I thought it was pretty cute when she sat up to the piano and played so nice!

11/30/11
I finally got Nick's album printed from 2008 and it arrived that day. Nick loved it!

12/01/11
Chloe took a picture of some of our Christmas friends.

12/02/11
Happy 9th birthday Nick!!
He was ducking behind the table because he didn't have a shirt on.

No comments: