05/28/11
Jenny and Katie spent the night after Chloe's party. The next morning we got up and went to IHOP for breakfast and then went to see Kung Fu Panda 2 with the kids.
Jenny and Katie spent the night after Chloe's party. The next morning we got up and went to IHOP for breakfast and then went to see Kung Fu Panda 2 with the kids.05/29/11
All ready for church bright and early!
05/30/11
All ready for church bright and early!05/30/11
No Picture
06/01/11
Sucking down some smoothies before school. "Hurry!! We are going to be late for school!" .
That is the story of my life right now! Always rushing!!
06/02/11
I have forgotten alot, but I am pretty sure Aubrey is my first baby to do this. She is a climber! I think I am going to be in trouble!!
06/01/11
Sucking down some smoothies before school. "Hurry!! We are going to be late for school!" .That is the story of my life right now! Always rushing!!
06/02/11
I have forgotten alot, but I am pretty sure Aubrey is my first baby to do this. She is a climber! I think I am going to be in trouble!!


1 comment:
you are sooooo good to take a pic every day!! your kids are so cute! i love the patriotic clothes!
Post a Comment