06/11/11
06/12/11
Before we moved in.
And now after Chris has put lots and lots of hours into this yard. The grass is still a work in progress, but the kids love having somewhere to run and play.
Before we moved in.
And now after Chris has put lots and lots of hours into this yard. The grass is still a work in progress, but the kids love having somewhere to run and play. 06/13/11
One of the reasons I love summer so much is for the most part we can do what we want! We can have lazy day and just hang out!
Everywhere we go Nick wants to run there!! "Can you let me out and let me run the rest of the way?" Everyday I hear this! So here are the boys running to Grandma's house to swim.
One of the reasons I love summer so much is for the most part we can do what we want! We can have lazy day and just hang out!06/14/11 

This picture was taken at about 7 o'clock in the evening. Just Aubrey and I having some dinner together after a busy, busy day. Nick was with Josh at the gym and the other kids were playing with Everett and Jordyn.
06/15/11
Everywhere we go Nick wants to run there!! "Can you let me out and let me run the rest of the way?" Everyday I hear this! So here are the boys running to Grandma's house to swim.



No comments:
Post a Comment