06/04/11

When we came home Saturday afternoon Mater's dad was in our garage! This is Chris' new love! He plans to totally rebuild this car with the boys.
06/06/11
After Chloe's awards assembly on Monday we came outside to watch Alex for a minute while he was having water day.
06/07/11
After I picked up Alex and Cooper from school on Tuesday we went to the park and had a picnic lunch. They boys played for a bit before we had to go home and let Aubrey have a nap.
06/08/11
I couldn't pick just one picture for this day! I took the kids home from school early after Alex's graduation. They played so well together all afternoon! Mostly Nick & Alex and Chloe & Cooper.
06/09/11
I told the kids to get all their stuff out of the car when we got home from school and without me asking they pulled the vacuum out and went to work. Alex even got the Windex out and cleaned the windows. They are good little workers! Cooper not so much, he was inside coloring!
06/10/11
We enjoyed our first day of summer vacation at the pool with lots of friends (family too, but they are friends!).
1 comment:
Do you guys EVER slow down? Does baseball ever NOT exist? And does Chris EVER stop?!!! :)
Post a Comment