
I was uploading pictures to work on Aubrey's scarpbook and these 2 photos popped up next to eachother and totally caught me by surprise. What happened to my tiny baby??! I can't believe her first year has already come and gone and I have a one year old. It makes me teary eyed to just type this! I L.O.V.E. watching all of the new things that she learns each and everyday I just wish it would slow down a bit. I know it isn't going to happen, but I will definitely snuggle her a little more(when she will let me)!!

She is officially walking!! She loves to push Chloe's baby stroller around. She thinks she is a BIG girl! She says Mama, Da-da-a, and Nit (Nick). She is still the best sleeper ever! She sleeps about 12 hours at night and still takes 2 2-3 hour naps. She loves smoothies! I have to get her her own whenever I go to Tropical Smoothie. She loves fruits and veggies, and would eat bananas, strawberries and peas for every meal I am sure! She is a drink stealer, especially if it is an ICEE or a shake. She definitely has an attitude and has started to scream like her big sister used to. She is a climber(mostly me)! She loves to go up the stairs and lucky for me she learned to go down too. She loves her blankie and is getting pretty attached to her binky too! Aubrey is such a little love and we are lucky that she is part of our family!
Happy Birthday to my 1 year old little lady!!
Aubrey had her 1 year check up 6/27/11. She had to have 3 shots which she was not to happy about.
Here are her stats at a year old:
weight: 20.28 lbs. 25-50%
height: 29.5 in. 50-75%
head circ: 18.75 in. 90%
1 comment:
I so cannot believe that she's 1 already!!! I kinda can't believe that she screams. She's always so good and just watches the kids and gets shy. Can't wait to see her--wish she wasn't such a mama's girl so I could love on her sometimes! I know you love it though, so I guess it's okay!!! :)
Post a Comment