Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Biggest Loser 5K

This last weekend my girls and I headed to St. George again so that I could do the Biggest Loser Resort 5k. I have become a huge fan of the show this season since a friend of mine, Sarah has been a contestant. We bundled up Saturday morning, it was freezing, and headed to Tuachan. It was beautiful and kind of fun to finish the race running across the stage. Chelsea and I mostly walked while I pushed Aubrey in the stroller. She was the best and slept the entire time. Sarah was nice enough to come and get us and run across the finish line with us again. Chloe stayed with Reagan, Hunter, and Nick and cheered us on as we went around. It was fun and a nice reason to go and visit Chelsea!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous! I have only watched the show this season and I love it! And I love Sarah! Next time you do a 5K let me know--I'm in.