Last night was Nick's first pack meeting and it happened to be the Blue and Gold Banquet. Nick absolutely loved every bit of it! He had to go over to the church early to help set up, so when I got there I went to see where he was. Still working in the kitchen with the leaders while all the other boys were playing. I am glad he is such a hard worker like his dad!
Nick was on flag duty last night. I really enjoy watching my children do the things that they love and you can tell that Nick loves Cub Scouts! We had Southern Highlands Ward's version of Cafe Rio for dinner and then their was the awards. Nick received his Bobcat badge, flag football belt loop and pin and I received my Bobcat pin as well.Nick has some really great leaders (Sister Pingel and Sister Oehler). They have already helped him get tons of stuff done in this last month. Nick is on fire right now and can't wait to earn more belt loops!


No comments:
Post a Comment