A friend of mine told me about Operation365 (I think that is what it is called). You are supposed to take a picture everyday of the year and by the end of the year your picture taking skills should have improved. I take a lot pictures, but I don't know if my skills have gotten any better over the years. But I thought it was a worth a try. I also thought it would be a good way to document some of the day to day stuff. I am going to try and post my pictures weekly, so here is my first week:
01/01/11
Our snow day.
01/02/11
Aubrey is learining how to take her binky out and put it back in her mouth. The kids think this is pretty funny.
01/03/11
01/03/11
Just washing dinner off in the bath.
01/04/10 Just playing with Mom while all the kids were at school.
01/05/11
I find my kids just randomly sitting on the kitchen counter doing stuff all the time.
01/06/11
Alex and Cooper playing Transformers under the dining room table. I love how well these two play together in the afternoons while Nick and Chloe are at school.
01/07/10
Alex tells the girls to stand next to him and then puts his hands up and oh-so-smoothly around the girls. I think I am going to be in trouble when he gets older!!
1 comment:
Alex is a ladies man for sure!
Post a Comment