
Just love this girl and I love to take her picture!!

Our playhouse (A.K.A. the barn) made it over to our new house. Nick was on a date with Grandma Karen, but Chloe, Alex, and Cooper got a kick out of watching it "fly" into the backyard.

Aubrey doesn't sleep that well when we are out, she prefers to be in her bed, but if she has a magical Santa hat on then she sleeps "like a baby"!

Alex had a holiday performance. They sang the Chipmunk song and a couple of others. He is not a fan of singing so we pretty much just watched him trade spots with the other kids as he moved along the back.

The kids got to go see their new cousin Taylor. Aubrey looks like a monster compared to that tiny baby! I just want her to be tiny again!!

Of course Chloe was in heaven!

I went and helped Alex's class decorate gingerbread houses.

The first graders also had a holiday performance. Chloe's class did Jingle Bell Rock.

I came earlier that morning and helped a couple of the other moms paint their faces so they could be little
rock stars!
No comments:
Post a Comment