Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas morning the kids were good to Chris and I, they didn't wake up too early. At least not that I know of. I do know that Chloe already knew stocking gifts, so she must have been sneakin' earlier. We came downstairs and the kids saw what Santa put in their stockings and then we headed outside to see what else Santa left for the kids.
They were super excited when they looked out the window and saw a trampoline! I guess it is kind of a good thing that it was freezing outside or they might have stayed out there all morning.

We came back in and opened up all the presents. Chloe loved her baby and baby clothes. Alex and Cooper loved their Transformers. Nick was excited for his Deal or No Deal DS game. And little Aubee loved the dollar that came in her purse from Santa.

Chris made us yummy breakfast while the kids played with all their new stuff and we got ready for the day. We then went to see Tristen, Tahtiana, Melissa, Robert, Grandpa Victor, Hayden, Taylor, Grandma Karen, Granny and Grandpa to visit and hand out presents. After those stops we headed over to my mom's to open gifts there. She holds all our gifts hostage so we have to some see her on Christmas! The kids played with their new stuff there with their cousins.
They don't even really need Santa, they have Grandma!!
We hung out for a while and then went to dinner at Gardunos with Mom, Dad, Jenny, Katie, Jeremy, Juli, Ben, Hailey, Will, and Lucy and we even ran into Grandpa Mike and Grandma Kaye while we were there.
Christmas came way too fast for me this year, so I am glad to say it is over! I am thankful that we did have such a nice Christmas with our family and I am especially thankful for the birth of our Savior!

No comments: