Monday, December 22, 2008

Ward Christmas Party

The night after the work party was our ward Christmas party. We had a yummy dinner and then there was a little program. The new bishopric did a cute little skit, the primary sang, and others in the ward did musical numbers and skits. Nick left when it was time for the primary to go get ready and then he never appeared on stage because he didn't want to sing! I really hate this phase that he is in. I wanted to beat him!! But that is why I only have a picture of Chloe singing. She did a great job! She loves to sing!

It really was an awesome turnout, there was no room to really even turn around! Great times with great friends!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Chloe looks really sweet up there singing! Hopefully Nick grows out of this "stage" soon, they can be such stinkers sometimes!

Tara said...

Im soo bummed we were out of town for this. Sounds like it was fun though!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there. Merry Christmas, we miss you guys!

Christene said...

That was a fun party. I loved the kids in their collars. They were so cute! I loved having a dinner with our ward family. I think a lot more people were able to attend.