Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gingerbread House FUN


My very 1st gingerbread masterpiece!
This morning I had the opportunity to go to a Gingerbread Party at one of the ladies homes in my ward. She made us all our own houses for us to decorate. Alot of work! I only baked one for my family and that was an adventure.
What fun to sit with such great ladies and put our creativity to use. Everybody's houses turned out so cute!

I think this has became my new favorite Christmas tradition!! And I can't wait to make one with my kids!



5 comments:

Emily said...

WOW! That's an awesome gingerbread house! I haven't made one of those in a long time... maybe I'll have to!

Perry Family said...

That was tons of fun!! All those pictures are so cute! YOur gingerbread house turned out darling!

Lauren said...

You even have a pretzel pickett fence, awesome!

Christene said...

Yours looks awesome, especially with those snowmen in the background! Thanks so much for the visit. I loved having you over!

Chelsea said...

I'm sad I missed it! Nick got called in for OT, so I had to bail. After looking at yours though, it might have been better that way cause mine would have looked pathetic!! Hopefully I'll see ya soon! :)