Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More Gingerbread FUN!!

Last week a couple of my friends, Lauren and Danielle came over with their kids for a little playdate. The kids all made their own gingerbread houses with our help, of course. Nick and Chloe are getting really good. They did theirs by theirselves and they turned out really cute! Alex and Cooper mostly ate candy, but that is part of the fun!

We then shoved the kids in the backyard and then it was mommy craft time! We made stocking boards. Mine is yet to be finished (hence the delay in this post) so I will have to post pictures later with all the stockings hanging.


Thanks girls for a great day!!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks again for having us over!!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun time! I love crafts, you are VERY creative, love the stocking idea!

Christene said...

So fun! What a great idea for the kiddos. I know mine love doing theirs each year. And the boards are so cute! Great job ladies!!