Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Lichty Gingerbread House

My kids have been begging me for about a month now to do our gingerbread house, so we finally did it this last weekend. I was feeling kind of ambitious, so we actually baked our own house this year. Chris did the builing of the home, and the roof and chimney, and the kids pretty much did the rest! I was very surprised at how much Nick was into it this year. While Chris was doing his part the kids got to do their own "Christmas trees" to put in the "yard".

They did such a good job and we had alot of fun!!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Isn't it so much fun. Your kids look so proud of their work, and Chris too. Love it!! I like the "L" on the front.

Lauren said...

That turned out great! Good job making the gingerbread yourself too!

Christene said...

Oh my gosh it turned out SO awesome! I love the trees and the chimney and the L above the door, and the snowmen! It's so great! I bet your kids had a blast! It looks great!

Perry Family said...

that is a great house! your kids are loving it...they have the cutest smiles!!

Chelsea said...

Holy cow!! That's not a house, it's a mansion! It looks great and how are your kids always clean and cute?!