It turned out so nice!! I like the knobs!
That is so cute. I may definitely have to steal that idea.
So cute! That's a great way to hang your stockings. I love the initials. Good idea!
Too cute! Where did you find the knobs at?
I love it, since Vegas hardly ever has fire places.
Looks so GOOD!! Im in need of somehting like that.. Ours were hanging from a picture frame with knobs =( Not soo great!!
I MUST have one of those! I love it!!!! Spill your secrets girly! =)
Very cute! What a fun way to hng your stockings!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
It turned out so nice!! I like the knobs!
That is so cute. I may definitely have to steal that idea.
So cute! That's a great way to hang your stockings. I love the initials. Good idea!
Too cute! Where did you find the knobs at?
I love it, since Vegas hardly ever has fire places.
Looks so GOOD!! Im in need of somehting like that.. Ours were hanging from a picture frame with knobs =( Not soo great!!
I MUST have one of those! I love it!!!! Spill your secrets girly! =)
Very cute! What a fun way to hng your stockings!
Post a Comment