Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Nick!

Where has the time gone my big, six-year old boy?
What happened to your chubby cheeks and the rolls on your legs?

Six years ago today, I blessed with an early Christmas present, the best Christmas present ever, YOU!In the last six years you have never stopped amazing me! You are such a smart boy. You are doing great in school. You are such a good helper to me and your dad. Whenever you are gone, the house goes to pieces! You are a great big brother to Chloe, Alex, and Cooper. You are a great example for them, and for your dad and I.Whatever you try you excel at. You are very gifted athletically. I always love to watch you in action! You have such a sweet spirit and I can't wait to see all the things that you accomplish. I am so proud to be your mom.

Happy Birthday Nick! I love you!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Looking at all his pictures is cute because he looks the same just bigger! Hope he has a special day!

Tara said...

That was sweet for your little boy =) All those pictures of him a just adorable. Hes such a handsome little guy!!

Janeen said...

Happy Birthday Nick! He looks so much like Chris. Sounds like you guys have had a busy, fun week.

Carmell said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday Nick!