Friday, July 18, 2008

I've been tagged

The rules:
1. List three items in each category
2. Tag three other people you would like to hear from
3. Get to know your friends and family
Joys
1. My family. I have such an awesome family! They are always there for me in any way that I need them. I don't know what I would do without them!
2. Friends. I have alot of great friends. Each one of them is so special to me and has something unique to bring to our friendship.
3. The Gospel. I don't know where I would be if I wasn't a member of this church. I know that everything good in my life comes from living the gospel.
Fears
1. Cancer. Just about every type of cancer has affected someone in my family.
2. I have a fear of dying. I am not so scared to die, but I am terrified of leaving my children without a mother.
3. Birds and bugs. I know it is crazy, but they really scare me!!
Goals
1. Get into shape! I have finally come to the realization that giving it 50% isn't good enough anymore, I have to give it my all!!
2. Getting on an actual schedule. Anybody who knows me knows that I am not a morning person and if you call before 9:00am chances are you will wake me up!! I love sleeping in, but I waste so much of the day. With school starting next month I need to get my family on a schedule.
3. Getting and keeping my house clean and organized. I know it is never ending! It just used to be so much easier, now with more bodies and stuff in our tiny house it just always looks like a mess!!
Collections/Obsessions
1. Scrapbooking/picture taking I have settled way down, I just can't keep up anymore, but Nick had 4 albums when he was one.
2. Beading. I love buying and collecting beads. I have alot fun making Chloe bracelets to match all of her clothes!
3. Willowtrees. I have alot, not all, I still need more!
Random facts
1. My real name is Mary. That explains why my family calls me Marty, Marty Beth, Maree, and pretty much anything else that they think will make me mad.
2. My kids match most of the time because they have to. It used to be just because I liked the way they looked, but now if they aren't matching or at least in the same color scheme, I think they look like raggy little muffins!!!
3. You can tell from the time, I am a night owl. Trying to change, to wake up earlier, but that isn't going so well.
Ok, I tag Danielle (ALL of them), Kim, and Lauren

10 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for the tag! I have the same fear about leaving ,y kids without a mother!



BTW: seriously if you don't have anything going on tonight you should bring chris and the kids out to our ward activity!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I like learning more about cute Chrissy!

Lauren said...

I WILL make it a point to go to the beach with you one day to see what happens when seagulls approach...
From the looks of it you have been doing way more than 50% on your getting in shape goal so give yourself a pat on the back!
It was fun hanging out yesterday, I am excited for girls night!

Carmell said...

Isn't your house already always clean???

Lindsey said...

I love learning more about people through these- I was glad you left a comment on my blog- it is so fun to be able to keep up with everybody this way.

Christene said...

It's so good to learn more about you. Good luck in your time change! I have to attack it five minutes at a time over several days to make any real progress without feeling groggy all day!

Angie said...

Hey there, Marty! Anyway, I'd be a night owl too if my kids would allow it. I love your matching kids. It's always fun to see how you dress them. I'm glad Girl's Camp turned out to be so much fun. Also, I think Nick wanting to announce his name change is darling.

Perry Family said...

Oh Chrissy, I'm just like you...staying up late, and trying to get up early...but nothing seems to change that so far!! I didn't know your real name was Mary! And you look AMAZING! I think 50% is just in your mind...wished I looked as good as you:)

Janeen said...

Your kids always look so cute matching, you do a great job with that. And YOU look amazing too!

Unknown said...

let's hang out sometime...sorry jeremy is a nerd who didn't tell you about the caves :)