
Every month Nick's class has a "Parent Involvement" activity, and the last one for this school year was bowling. The kids had a blast bowling for 2 hours. They had bumpers up, so that helped and they have these nifty little ramps for little kids to help them bowl. Bowling wouldn't be complete without nachos, I think that is Nick's favorite part. And then we were off to the movies. I don't take the kids to the movies too often by myself because Coop is a handful, but since we were already there, Juli and I took the kids to see WALL-E. It was a really cute show. And that is what Nick calls a fun day!!
3 comments:
Nachos can make any activity better! Looks like bowling was fun! By the way, thank you so much for the bracelets, we love them and it was fun seeing you too!
What a great activity. Bowling is a great idea. Looks like your kids had a great time!
Love the idea if the Parent Invovlement group wish I would have known about that soon and started one for Madysen's class. Bowlng is alot of fun. I gotta try that place. Such cute kids. I would have to agree Nick that does sound like a "Fun day."
Post a Comment