Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cooper

Yesterday Cooper turned 16 months and I was thinking about how big my baby is getting. I have never had a 16 month old before without either being pregnant or already having a newborn, so I just don't know what to do yet!
Cooper is finally walking now. I think it became his main source of transportation while we were in FL. He still walks like he is drunk, but it is the cutest thing ever. Everyday he shows us a little more of his personality. Just his smile makes my day!
Ever since he had tubes put in is ears he has been the happiest little guy. I wish we didn't wait so long to do it, it makes me sad thinking of all the months that he was so miserable. Cooper is such a sweet spirit and I am so thankful that he is mine!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

What a sweet little guy you have, he is so cute and I love seeing him happy. Glad that the tubes have help him. I can't wait to see this little drunk walker you have.

Aleisha said...

He is so cute. It must be nice for you to have a break from being pregnant or with a newborn.

Angie said...

He's so sweet. It's cute when he gets all stressed out if you get too far away from him at play group. Also, loved Alex's answers on the Kids' Answers post.

Lauren said...

His walk is cute! He really has gotten so big! Time goes by too fast.

Christene said...

What a precious boy. Man, life is flying by. You are blazing into new territory. It's good to know your experience with tubes. Sometimes we wait, hoping it will get better. I know I waited for a while with Peyton and her surgery and now I am SO glad we went forward, no matter the worries of the procedure. She is so much healthier now! Your guy is such a cutie!