02.09.16
Last week Chris was pitching to Alex in the cages when one of the balls hit Alex square in the nose.
Chris immediately knew it was broken and we took him to the emergency room. Cooper was so scared for is brother that he jumped in the car and I didn't even know it. While we were driving to the hospital I mentioned that we should say a prayer and my sweet Cooper said, "I already did!"
| I think that Alex looks just like Josh in this picture. |
| First cat scan |
You know this tough guy had to be in a lot of pain to want mom to hold him like a baby.
The cat scan confirmed what we already knew, both bones in his nose were broken. The PA came into to talk to us and without any warning just reset Alex's nose. He was so brave! he just sat there and when she was finished he said, "I heard that!!"
| Right after the PA reset his nose. |
***Now that the swelling is gone it is clear that his nose was NOT reset properly as it is pretty crooked. We go to the doctor next week and we will see what is in store for our guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment