Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Playing Catch Up!

Life is crazy busy and even my best intentions to not let my blog go have gone by the wayside!
I sat down today to work on my Shutterfly books (I'm almost 6 years behind) and realized how useful my blog has come in handy for doing my books, especially since I can't remember what I did yesterday! So before I work on my books I wanted to do a little update. Theres no way I will be able to make it a complete update, but just starting with this new year...


02.17.16
Today Chloe got braces! She has been dying to get them on ever since she had her original evaluation 2 years ago. At one point she even wanted them on for her birthday. Crazy girl! And in about 2 months or so Nick will have his off.
Valentine's weekend was spent at the ball field. Over the 3-day weekend between the 3 boys we had 17 games. 
 My Knights boys!



 Chloe and Aubrey were there too! For the most part they were good sports about being at baseball ALL weekend! And they looked so cute on Valentine's day decked out in their pink and red!


 Chloe and Rylee Iversen hanging out NOT watching the game.




 After pool play Nick and Cooper's teams made it to the semi's. Cooper's team won 6-0 to take first place. Nick' team did really well too, 6-1 to take first also! I am so proud of all 3 of my boys. They played their hearts out and did AWESOME!


Both #61s took first place!

No comments: