07.11.13
Thursday we went back to Huntington beach. It was kind of cloudy and the waves were HUGE.
Nick was out boogie boarding when a huge wave took him to the bottom and tossed him around. I am glad Josh was out with him and even though he didn't see it happen he was able to help him come in. Nick was in a lot of pain and it kind of freaked me out since Chris wasn't with us. Josh had the life guards come check him out. They gave me the option of having an ambulance come get him. Luckily I made an okay choice and that wasn't necessary! Nick took it semi-easy the rest of the day and we had a blast.
After the beach we all went back to the hotel and got cleaned up and ready for dinner. We went to a Mexican restaurant called Acapulco. It was pretty yummy.
Jenny and Joey left dinner to go down to Newport. He wanted to take her to his favorite donut shop by the pier. We all knew that he was going to per-pose! Earlier that day Joey, Katie and my dad supposedly went to go look at surf boards and that is when he went and picked out a ring. So after I put my kids to bed I got in bed with Katie to wait for Jenny and Joey to get back so we could hear their story. I am so happy that Jenny found someone who loves her and that she loves back! Fun part of our trip was all talking about it and Jenny had NO clue!!


No comments:
Post a Comment