Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Father's Day 2013

06.16.13

We really tried hard to spoil our dad this year.
He works so hard for us we wanted his day to be special.
I woke up early to make homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast, yummy ham sliders for lunch, and Parmesan chicken for dinner.
Each of the kids chose something to make for Chris for Father's Day.
Nick really wanted to build something, so he made a tie rack that turned out super cute with the help of Uncle Josh for some drilling.
Chloe made a subway art all by herself.
Alex decorated a little jar that said "Love you to pieces" with Reeses Pieces.
Cooper made some handprints.
And Aubrey told me all about her dad. I LOVED hearing her answers. It was pretty cute!
We also got him an Angels apron and Angels tickets too!!





 Chris is an awesome dad and the kids really look up to him.
I am thankful for the great guy that he is!



I am also thankful for my own dad. He is such a great example to me and my family.
Chris' dad is pretty great too. He is always there to help when I need him and he is a great grandpa!

No comments: