Thursday, July 25, 2013

Beach week: Day 1

Alex rolled out of bed at the hotel and smashed his lip on the side table. It was a nice wake up call for everyone.
07.08.13

The kids and I stayed in L.A. Sunday night after we dropped Chris off at the airport. Our hotel was super nice. Monday morning we played at the pool while we waited for everyone else to travel.

We went and had some lunch and then decided to go to the beach. I LOVED being with my kids without any distractions and I LOVED how well they all got along and helped each other. We could have stayed there forever! The waves were coming in pretty hard and Nick was helping Alex and Chloe. It was the sweetest thing ever! I dug a hole with the kids and they took turns burying each other. 
Around 5ish my mom, dad, Jenny, and Katie made it into town and so we left to go meet them at the hotel. We swam and had dinner. And then we all played Sardines. It was so much fun. I think it took us the longest to find Alex when it was his turn and he even hid in a spot that someone else used. so fun!! 

No comments: