April was a seriously busy month!
1. Lucy started dance with Aubrey and Makaylin and Chloe is officially the class helper. 2. Nick's first game of the season. It was just a scrimmage, but he was happy to be on the mound again. 3. A girl from my old ward is making these cute signs to earn money for her mission. 4. Aubrey and Cooper are best buddies. They play so well together in the mornings. 5. Aubrey came with me to Jenny;s salon to get my nails done and she got have hers done too. 6. After opening ceremonies for baseball we went to the The Croods as a family. It was super cute! 7. Just little mama! 8. A Sick kids picnic! Alex had pink eye and Cooper wasn't feeling so good. 9. And then little Aubs got pink eye too. I was trying everything with my oils to help her. 10. Aubrey likes to fake sleep now. And Aubrey has informed me that Chloe is her other mom. 11. Some Golden Spoon before games and practice on a Friday afternoon. 12. Nick got the game ball!! A couple of triples and he was awesome on the field. 13. Dunkin Donuts with my little man. 14. Cooper and Aubrey got a dog at Costco. He is HUGE! They have been taking turns sleeping with him. 15. Came home from taking Cooper to school to hear my tire hissing. Glad I made it home. Thankfully Victor game to the rescue! 16. Playing Potato Heads before school. 17. Jenny spent the night Thursday and spent all day Friday with us. 18. It was a baseball day. Nick's game. Will's game and then off to Alex and Cooper's game. 19. Crazy lady! 20. We went to get cupcakes for a party and Cooper and Aubrey got to pick one. 21. Another tooth gone! The tooth fairy is going to be broke soon! 22. Take your kid to work day. Alex got to ride along with Chris. 23. After being sick for 3 days I got to spend Friday in the hospital getting fluids. But I think that was my best IV I have ever had! My big tough guy nurse was awesome! 24. Aubrey is turning into a Grandpa's girl. 25. Alex's Earth Day project. Make something out of all recycled materials. This is an alien-robot- Dodger guy! 26. I was able to spend the morning at the temple with some of the girls from my ward.
The boys have had baseball practice for a while now, but at the beginning of the month they had Opening Ceremonies and their first games of the season. Nick is on the Braves and Alex and Cooper are on the Angels. Chris is helping coach the little boys.
The kids had their spring carnival at school. Both Nick and Chloe won big chocolate cakes at the cake walk.
Our funny girl! I am happy to report that she is getting a little easier.
Chloe has finally got her cartwheels down and she is doing them EVERYWHERE!
April 25th was Take Your Child to Work Day. Chloe had arrangements to go with Karen. That morning Nick called Grandma and asked if he could go too. That left Alex and Cooper super sad when Grandma came to get the other two. Last minute I called Jenny and Chris to see if it was even a possibility. Chris doesn't exactly have a job that is safe for kids! But I was happily surprised as were the boys when everything worked out! And they all had a great time!!
Swimming in April. The water was super nice. If I would have had my suit I probably would have gotten in too.
The last Saturday of the month was jam packed with stuff. While Chris took Nick to his game and I was at Chloe's dance competition, my mom took Alex and Cooper to a Mud Run. It was a race and at the end they had to swim through the mud. Nick was sad he couldn't do it.
And after the mud run and all the baseball games, Dada and the boys went to a 51's game. They were one of the first ones in and got jerseys too. A fun and busy day!!







1 comment:
Chrissy when were in the hospital??? I had no idea. You never even seemed to miss a beat. I love all your family updates, you are such a great mom, and are so good to keep up with all that you have going on!
Post a Comment