These last few weeks have been full of baby showers and new babies!
It started with a baby shower for my friend, Azy at my house. Amber helped with all the ideas, I don't know what I would have done without her! It all turned out super cute!
On April 19th my friend, Staci had her new baby girl. Chris and I went to visit and Aubrey got to come along. Staci let her hold Ella and she didn't want to give her back. Aubrey keeps saying that she wants a real baby for her birthday now!
This last Saturday was a shower for my friend, Lauren. It all turned out SUPER cute! I was sad I had to miss. I did make a SUBWAY art and my first time making water bottle wrappers.
We didn't make the shower because we were watching Miss Chloe dance. She had a dance competition on Saturday morning. Aubrey and I got to be on baby duty while Miss Britney helped the girls. Little Brielle was only 10 days old!
And then it was off to Sam's baby shower after dance. Brielle was there with Britney so Chloe got to hold her for a while. She was in heaven! The shower was so cute with a little man theme. Chloe won the "don't say baby" game and Aubrey had fun with all the mustaches.
We are so happy for all these new little babies!!






1 comment:
This is soo fun! Sure does make you have baby fever, huh? :) You are welcome to borrow Mason any day...once he's here!
Post a Comment