Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Date Night- Alex & Mom

One of my New Year's resolutions was to have more one on one time with my kids. I also really wanted Alex to learn all of his sight words. We have been working on them for a while, so I told him that as soon as he knew all of them then we could go on a date. I should have told him that a long time ago because after I told him that he got all of them right in less than a week!
I let him pick where he wanted to go and he picked to go eat at Chili's. That boy must be growing, he ordered ribs off the adult menu and scarfed them down in like 2 minutes! It was nice to talk with him without any interruptions. After dinner we stopped at Baskin Robbins (Alex's favorite) for a treat.
I loved spending some quality time with my boy and I know he loved it just as much!

No comments: